The prayer on the 10 Reasons to start and step out was laid on my heart to do and share. Agree in Faith with your AMEN!
1. Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us,who can be against us?
2. 2 Timothy 1:2He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time.
3. Philippians 4:3Yes, and I ask you, my true companion, help these women since they have contended at my side in the cause of the gospel, along with Clement and the rest of my co-workers, whose names are in the book of life.
4. Isaiah 54:4 “Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated.You will forget the shame of your youth.
5.1 John 4:4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.
6. Isaiah 41:10So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
7. Psalms 107:2Let the redeemed tell their story.
8. Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
9.Psalm 139:1-2You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.
10. JOHN 15:8This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
Leave a Reply