I want to set the record straight on what this is and what it isn’t. If you have been saying I need to pause , or heard people and God tell you you that you need a break or to hold still. This episode highlights what pausing is and what it isn’t so that you can continue after the phrase comes to an end. It’s not about repeating cyclying but changing things.
- Pausing is :
Know GOD IS GOD – psalms 46:10-11- He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.
- stopping what your doing that needs a new direction or inspiration
- making time to face you’re here and now
- declutter mental thoughts to exchange for new ones
- Taking a break and resting to be refreshed mentally, emotionally, pyshically and spiritually.
- Looking through what neds to be done that has been ignorged
- being intentional to get it done
- Look though what needs to be done, or money spent to meet life satisfaction
- Pray, praise, worship, spend time in the word of God
- Build faith, make notes of verses, journal
- Reminding God of his word
- For Proczastinating on what needs to be done
- A moment of being flostered and not knowing what to do
- Being unbothered and lazy
- To spend money for no reason life satisfaction
- Ignoring responsibilities
- Making excuses or playing victim
- A time to write what you do without the intent to get it done after pause phrase
- Hoping God will do something.
- Being weary (1 cor 9:24)
Who pausing is for
- The saying ‘just pause a moment’ is said when things are getting unclear and causing confusion or frustration.
- For when you feel you are feeling frustrated and confused about matters, whether it is personally , been inflected by yourself for reasons unknown like because of what you want and desire but it hasn’t happen yet.
- Or when others around you are inflecting confusing and frustration on you because of their decisions , behaviours, choices.
- So pausing is for anyone whether a young person, wife, mother, minister, ceo. If anyone goes through this tell them to listen to ‘the power of pausing’ series
Instagram : @shiftwithsarah
There are so much more don’t miss out and subscribe here http://eepurl.com/hg02a5